5.1 subwoofer speaker system use
FDD2 (Frequency Directed Dual Driver) technology to produce a uniform
sound field anywhere in the room. Immerse yourself in the game using the selectable matrix mode, automatically creating 5.1 surround sound from common 2-channel stereo sources. The compact satellites are wall-mountable; a special clip lets you place the centre channel speaker on top of most flat-panel monitors to reduce desktop clutter. Use the wired control centre to control volume and bass levels or connect headphones to enjoy games and music privately.
• FDD2 technology eliminates uneven response of conventional dual-driver designs.
• Matrix mode creates 5.1 surround-sound effect from 2-channel stereo sources.
• Innovative centre channel LCD clip - Speaker attaches to the top of most flat-panel monitors.
• Satellite speaker stands rotate for easy wall-mounting and positioning.
• Dynamic, real-time bass
equalization maximizes low-frequency response at all volumes.
• High-excursion, ported, down-firing subwoofer displaces more air for deeper bass